{Inspiration Board} Fairy Tale Silvers

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am currently working on my Spring/Summer Collection. Right now I'm facinated by fairy tale illustrations from the turn of the 20th century, heavily beaded and metal embroidered textiles, architectural details from Versailles, fairies, nymphs and pixies, and sparkly things. Here are some dreamy images that are really inspiring me at the moment:
{1. Vintage Photo, source unknown, via UnderTheIvy 
2. Detail of Versailles, photo by Alix Bancourt, via The Cherry Blossom Girl
3. Napoleonic Era Silver Embroidery, from the exhibition catalogue of Josephine Imperatrice de la Mode: L'Elegance sous l'Empire, via Madame Guillotine 
4. Edwardian Paste Earrings from Vintage Sparkles on Etsy
5. Embroidered Shoes,  from the exhibition catalogue of Josephine Imperatrice de la Mode: L'Elegance sous l'Empire, via Madame Guillotine 
6. Point de Gaze Lace Fan detail, source unknown, via Lace Fairy
7. Gold Embroidery from Balmain Bodice,  photo by Susan Elliott, via Plays With Needles 
8. Arthur Rackham Illustration via ArtsyCraftsy}

xo,